Sunday, January 2, 2011

Concrete Jungle. Day 3

Day 3 was good. It started out as a trip to Wall Street and Grand Central, but on the way downtown we came across this cemetery that was covered in the two feet of snow that New York had gotten the days before. I thought it was a cool place to get some photos, so I went in the black-barred gate. 
I was happy with the shots that I had gotten, so I left, but only after stopping in the church to warm up for a second. As I walked in, this is what I saw.




 Then we went to Wall Street, where the sun and haze was just waiting to have it picture taken.

 Then we went to the top of the Rockefeller Center, and saw an amazing sight. I wish my photos could do it justice.


I will live here someday.

4 comments:

  1. WoW! I had no idea that you were a photographer. You have a good eye for catching details. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! But, um... Who is this? I didn't get a name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture (of the skyline at night) is incredible. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done! Next time you go to NYC for a photo shoot can I go?

    ReplyDelete